![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
There is zero logic in your thinking |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Funny thing is that if they won yesterday, they reasonably may have been able to pull off 3-2 with Luck coming back for Week 6. But going back to the point of the OP, I think it's rationale to think that the Colts will be in a better position to develop into a contender if they lose a high share of games just like yesterday's.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I do not think that there is not an "upgrade" on the roster. However I know that AC cannot continue to play LT as he is really bad and has been bad for several seasons. He is paid a lot of money. The Colts need to find out if he can play RT or would he be just as bad.
I would start Clark at LT and move AC to RT. If Clark does worse then I have to put AC back at LT. If he is the same then I leave that line-up in place. However the colts will not know until they try. Presently AC give the QB almost no time to throw. Even then "blocking" he gets pushed back into the QB. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
You want to see the alternatives? Watch how terrible these LT's are tonight
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post: | ||
Butter (09-18-2017), smitty46953 (09-18-2017) | ||
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
My point about tanking is I don't want them to rush Luck at the expense of wining games. The future can be better at 5-11 than 8-8.
8-8 gave us the same coach again. |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
If your goal is to see Luck actually die on the field, as opposed to just being ravaged by injuries, that's probably the way you'd go about doing so.
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Coltsalr For This Useful Post: | ||
VeveJones007 (09-19-2017) | ||
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Who is AC keeping alive.
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Why not just get AC some help at times? A RB or a TE, even if it's just something quick before releasing out on a route? Then in the offseason they can see if an upgrade is able to be drafted or brought in.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|