ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #24  
Old 10-13-2023, 06:39 PM
HoosierinFL's Avatar
HoosierinFL HoosierinFL is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,919
Thanks: 255
Thanked 2,083 Times in 992 Posts
Default

I was sort of in favor of the idea at first but now I’m not and it’s not just the beef with Steve Smith. I don’t think we need him. I think pierce can show it under minshew. Downs is looking good.

If we are gonna trade, trade for a top tier CB.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to HoosierinFL For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (10-14-2023)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.