ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-18-2017, 09:38 AM
Coltsalr's Avatar
Coltsalr Coltsalr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 4,876
Thanks: 653
Thanked 697 Times in 353 Posts
Default

I could see us beating the Browns, in the same sense that I saw us potentially winning yesterday. I don't think this is going to be like 2011 where we're just getting laughed out of the building every week. Had we stuck with Tolzien then yes I think it would've been (in the same sense that we idiotically stuck with Collins/Painter for far, far too long in 2011), but with Brissett at the helm, I truly think every game is going to be competitive.

This really isn't a tough schedule at all. If we were better in just a few areas (namely coaching, but we're obviously all aware of our various position deficiencies as well) and had a healthy Luck, then we really could roll through the schedule and the division without too much trouble at all.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.