ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 10-06-2023, 12:58 PM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,561
Thanks: 1,478
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,185 Posts
Default

We have two players wanting the same thing, albeit at different positions. JT and MPj

They went about achieving that goal in very different ways.

I guess I don't blame JT for being pissed, it's not his fault the RB market has fallen off. Also he has a point that the Colts rewarded similar behavior and production with an early contract.

But I do think his attitude sucked and this current version seems immensely fake to me. I have to question your judgment when you go with a clown instead of the best agent in football. Perhaps Shaq had some influence there, I don't know. But I do know that what occurred during training camp is not something I would like to see again.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chromeburn For This Useful Post:
Brylok (10-06-2023)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.