ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

View Poll Results: What Kind of Season with the 2023 Colts Have ???
Bad Season (5 Wins or Less) 7 22.58%
Mediocre Season (Between 6 Wins and 9 Wins) 19 61.29%
Good Season (Between 10 Wins and 12 Wins) 3 9.68%
Excellent Season (13 Wins or More) 2 6.45%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #33  
Old 08-28-2023, 11:54 AM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,870
Thanks: 3,136
Thanked 3,127 Times in 1,438 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Session View Post
My brain tells me 6. My gut tells me 10+. As long as I've watched them, they typically bounce back the next year. It happened with Peyton, it happened with Luck.

It's our "luck" because while we could absolutely use additional top 10 or top 5 picks, it seems like we only see that once or twice a decade, if that. Jax, Tennessee, and Houston seem to just hang out there.

I voted with my gut. If Richardson can extend drives, and we can actually put points on the board, I think this team looks a lot different.
I agree with Mr Session. I really am fascinated by how we will evaluate AR's play. He isn't your normal QB, his completion percentage may not be that high but he leads (at least in preseason against back ups) this team to scores. To me that is how I think he should be evaluated-by how much the offense scores.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.