ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 08-27-2023, 07:05 PM
Butter's Avatar
Butter Butter is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6,684
Thanks: 1,066
Thanked 2,815 Times in 1,460 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
Yes, I asked where he was during the game. I'm not the head coach, but if I was, I'd have my first team kicker playing. Havrisik is cut either way. But it's the Colts, so what are you gonna do...
Gay was going to be the guy from the get-go, he is an established vet, nothing to gain from playing him, let the kid getting cut show something.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.