ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 08-20-2023, 06:18 PM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,561
Thanks: 1,478
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,185 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
If I drove 80 miles, paid for parking, bought dinner in the stadium or a restaurant, I would have been disappointed, I suppose the younger fans even more not to see AR take some snaps. Disappointing fans is a poor business plan.

I will never bother with preseason games or camp ever again. I understand why they didnt play him, its their team. They could have been more forth coming about their plans. Disappointing young fans is a poor way to keep a fan base, and shelling out regular game prices for a glorified practice and not playing the starters for one series doesnt inspire trust with paying customers
I can see that. But pre-season you are taking your chances especially when one of the games is for evaluating backups because cut-downs are about to occur.

But if AR doesn’t work out, they can point to NasalGate as the reason. That missed day of practice.

Last edited by Chromeburn; 08-20-2023 at 08:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chromeburn For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (08-20-2023)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.