ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #37  
Old 08-15-2023, 07:29 AM
Racehorse's Avatar
Racehorse Racehorse is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: God's green Earth
Posts: 14,460
Thanks: 23,310
Thanked 5,985 Times in 3,409 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
Risner is specifically the one guy I've pointed out this off-season that I'd be interested in.

That said, from I what I read earlier in the year, he was a projected $9m-$10m guy (JT franchise tag money). Could be, probably is, a deterrent.

Beyond that, who knows... But Chris Ballard doesn't manage the other 31 teams and their collective 1,643 roster spots that Dalton Risner is not occupying. What's wrong with the entire league?
I have not checked lately, but I think all but seven teams were in the red against the cap. This is part of what is driving the low RB salaries this year, and the lack of veterans at other positions getting the big contract they want.
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a**
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.