ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #18  
Old 09-15-2017, 01:51 PM
DrSpaceman DrSpaceman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,349
Thanks: 212
Thanked 674 Times in 311 Posts
Default

And gruden doesn't get enough credit for the Raiders team that he beat that year.

I think most of us agree, they really should have been at least in the AFC championship the year before but were screwed over in the "tuck rule" game. Even knowing the rule at the time, as screwed up as it was, the call on the field was fumble, I STILL don't think it should have been overturned.

But thus was the beginning of Brady's luck ass golden career, helped time and again by stupid play calls, stupid clock management, missed FGs, bailed out by his defense, the list goes on.

ANyway though I don't think Gruden will ever go back to the NFL. He will be like Madden before him, call it a career early and announce for the rest of his life. I don't blame him. I'd take the millions as an announcer rather than the grind of a head coach.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.