ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #18  
Old 08-04-2023, 06:11 PM
ChaosTheory's Avatar
ChaosTheory ChaosTheory is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 2,021
Thanks: 613
Thanked 2,533 Times in 1,166 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
His numbers look good, but I dont remember him as a game changer.
I remember a couple free runs and clean up sacks. He's not worth doubling, so he only has to beat a dude like 5-6 times all year and poof! Double digit sacks.

But he was never consistently collapsing the pocket or boring down on the QB. I want the QB to feel uncomfortable consistently more than I want 10 sacks over 17 games.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChaosTheory For This Useful Post:
JAFF (08-04-2023), Oldcolt (08-05-2023), Racehorse (08-05-2023)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.