ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 07-25-2023, 03:22 PM
rm1369 rm1369 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 1,294
Thanks: 357
Thanked 972 Times in 534 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
I can't believe the hate for this signing. AQ wasa decent player for us. It's not like AQ is short for Al Quaida. He may end up being a camp casualty anyway. Further, it is much easier to find defensive line depth than offensive line.
I have nothing against this signing, I simply hate the teams OL depth and Ballard’s lack of transactions to shore it up. I see almost nothing more important to a QBs development than OL play. They finally have a young QB to groom and in my view Ballard is taking a hell of a gamble with the teams future.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.