![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post: | ||
IndyNorm (07-23-2023) | ||
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Coltsalr For This Useful Post: | ||
CletusPyle (07-23-2023) | ||
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
It is good to know as it eases concern over arguably the most concerning position group going into the season. It also explains why Ballard has pretty much done the bare minimum this offseason with the OL.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
After claiming he learned from the mistakes last year
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yep
. TBH I think the OL is in better shape than last year. If for no other reason than both Raimann in his 2nd year and Freeland have to be better than that worthless turd Pryor. Hell Witt is probably better than Pryor and he only has like 13 starts at Div 2.I do think we need to add at least add a vet OG for depth in case Ekiyor isn't up to the task as a swing OG. A vet for depth at OT would be good too, but I'm guessing we wouldn't have a roster spot for that. |
| The Following User Says Thank You to IndyNorm For This Useful Post: | ||
Racehorse (07-25-2023) | ||
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
The Commanders released Andrew Norwell.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I can't believe the hate for this signing. AQ wasa decent player for us. It's not like AQ is short for Al Quaida. He may end up being a camp casualty anyway. Further, it is much easier to find defensive line depth than offensive line.
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a** |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
It is a great signing if the dude is a back up and plays a few snaps a game. Problem for some of us is we can't forget how this dude played what seemed like every down of every game for Eberflus. He sucked as a starter but still played on and on. He is a decent backup, better than last years (Rochelle ?) but I don't want him run out there like before. So while I don't hate the signing it sure as hell doesn't move the needle and it gets a meh from me.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have nothing against this signing, I simply hate the teams OL depth and Ballard’s lack of transactions to shore it up. I see almost nothing more important to a QBs development than OL play. They finally have a young QB to groom and in my view Ballard is taking a hell of a gamble with the teams future.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|