ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #18  
Old 07-22-2023, 08:42 AM
JAFF JAFF is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Indiana
Posts: 5,056
Thanks: 2,384
Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,415 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Session View Post
I've liked the throwback sets with the blue helmets and the ones with the shoes on the back of the helmets. I still like the design even with the stripes being horizontal on the shoulders because it still fits the theme.

I think "Atrocious" is a perfect description of the black helmet. I just don't think the brand needs black, at all.

I am a fan. But I really do not think I'm looking at that illogically.
There should be an emotional positive response when you see your team logo and colors. This is just another way to generate income.

Baseball has gone overboard with the city connect jerseys.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.