ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 07-21-2023, 04:02 PM
JAFF JAFF is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Indiana
Posts: 5,056
Thanks: 2,384
Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,415 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o


The Denver Broncos' uniforms from the late 1960's through the mid-1990's were outstanding ...... it's criminal that they fucked with such greatness as they did.


I would also like to see the Miami Dolphins, the New England Patriots, and the New York Jets permanently go back to their classic uniforms from the late 1960's and early 1970's.

o
I will apologize ahead of time, but I really liked the old Baltimore unis with the double horse shoe on the back of the helmets. I believe they wore the on a Thanksgiving game in detroit. I will accept any correction, but it was a good looking uni
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.