ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 07-01-2023, 10:20 AM
IndyNorm's Avatar
IndyNorm IndyNorm is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,794
Thanks: 1,760
Thanked 1,936 Times in 1,090 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CletusPyle View Post
Sorry, I missed your post, I didn't think that sounded fair to the team. But since the Colts cut him, I wonder what happens if the league reinstates him after one year? Would he just be a free agent?
No worries. I was just being lazy about reposting the link. I presume he would be a FA if reinstated since we released him and it doesn't look like anyone put in a waiver claim for him which isn't surprising at all.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IndyNorm For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (07-01-2023), Colts And Orioles (07-01-2023)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.