ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 06-07-2023, 07:34 AM
Mr. Session's Avatar
Mr. Session Mr. Session is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 929
Thanks: 420
Thanked 776 Times in 364 Posts
Default

Part of me genuinely wishes they'd drop the act and just start treating it like we treat MMA and boxing. You protect guys but you still let them go.

When I think about the youth level though I don't feel as confident about that. I try to imagine what it would look like to take the pads out of the high school level but I don't see how they'd foster development of the skill sets necessary for the college product if they did that.

It's a shitty game. I hope my kid picks up art or something.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.