ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 05-13-2023, 09:39 AM
Racehorse's Avatar
Racehorse Racehorse is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: God's green Earth
Posts: 14,467
Thanks: 23,337
Thanked 5,996 Times in 3,414 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Can't be much worse than what is happening now under the Biden administration. I will still vote for Trump over Biden in 2024 if that is who are two choices are. Not sure America can survive another 4 years of this current shit show. Those are just the facts, I don't give a shit how many sorry ass CNN posts Jaff keeps posting. Trump keeps hurting people's feelings, well grow a fucking pair.

For the record, I don't watch Fox either.

I really don't care about the republican or democrat parties. They have both let us down big time.

Fuck the democrats and the Rinos. Tired of these fuckers screwing us all, I didn't fight for this shit and to be truthful, I wouldn't ever again. America as it is now, has lost me.
About ten years ago, I decided to let my political beliefs take a back seat. I was more interested in the people around me, and had learned that both parties are not really out to help anyone but themselves. The voters were more of a "Yay! Rah! Team!" type, where winning elections and the other side failing was more important than what happened to the country. It became sickening. Case in point; when COVID first emerged, Trump wanted toclose the borders, and the left disagreed. Then, when Trump softened his stance, the left decided COVID was this scary boogeyman, and Trump was ignoring it. Truly sickening!
During this time, I was able to analyze the parties, and rejected them both. I learned the principles of libertarianism, which the party actually does not follow, were more closely aligned with the actual Constitution. You know, stuff like freedoms. The tow major parties want to control certain aspects of our lives. Rs want to control our morality, and Ds want to control our thoughts and actions. Truly disgusting! A party in control with enough power to control either side is too powerful for me.
Second case in point: When Obama was elected, he was called the Messiah by the left. The right fumed. However, when Trump was elected, the right called him their Messiah. Sickening, how the parties act.
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a**
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Racehorse For This Useful Post:
omahacolt (05-14-2023), Spike (05-13-2023)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.