ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 05-10-2023, 06:56 PM
JAFF JAFF is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Indiana
Posts: 5,056
Thanks: 2,384
Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,415 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
I wonder... PFR has both these guys listed at lighter weights for some reason. I wonder where that comes from.

I think he's a bit bigger than Castonzo was now. Castonzo was listed at 311lbs. at the combine and I believe he said he showed up every year at a consistent weight.

Raimann was 302lbs. at the combine so it sounds like he'd be around 315-320lbs. now.
As the DE position has evolved so big fat LT’s cant compete. Quick feet and strong arm to control the pass rush is now the game.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.