ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 05-09-2023, 01:21 PM
Colts And Orioles's Avatar
Colts And Orioles Colts And Orioles is offline
Historian
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Brewster, NY
Posts: 9,296
Thanks: 5,209
Thanked 5,566 Times in 3,376 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o


I'm sending you a private message because I would like to add the service in September, when the Colts start playing.

o
o


This is the gist of my PM to Puck ....... I'm posting it here because it may contain some frequently-asked questions that perhaps Puck can answer here for everyone to see ......


**************************************************


1) ) I just cut my cable chord, and now have ROKU for my living room TV ......


A) ) Is that all I need to do, add an Amazon firestick to my second TV in my bedroom ???


B) ) Of the thousands of channels that I will be getting, will it be easy to sift through and get the ones that I want (such as Lifetime Movie Network, the ID channel, and ESPECIALLY the Colts games) ???


C) ) Does the thousands of channels include ESPN, Fox Sports, TNT, TBS, the MLB network, and the NFL network ???


D) ) Can I keep the services for 6 months out of the year when the Colts are playing, cancel them in the off-season, and then re-subscribe the following season ???

o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck

Last edited by Colts And Orioles; 05-09-2023 at 02:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.