ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #17  
Old 04-30-2023, 10:30 AM
Hoopsdoc Hoopsdoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,496
Thanks: 901
Thanked 3,216 Times in 1,547 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSunnyinIndy View Post
I believe the Colts picked up two guards - although both were UDFA's.

Besides drafting Blake Freeland, the Colts signed another member of BYU's offensive line to an UDFA contract - Harris LaChance.

I agree that the Colts will probably add a vet or two before training camp.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/b...s-depth-chart/
I stand corrected. I saw they signed him but he was just listed as OL. I assumed he was another tackle.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.