ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 04-24-2023, 10:13 AM
ChaosTheory's Avatar
ChaosTheory ChaosTheory is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 2,021
Thanks: 613
Thanked 2,533 Times in 1,166 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
Having Washington and Woods would be like having 7 OL in 12 personnel. I haven't thought about it much because I'm convinced that Washington, like Kancey, is going to go in the back half of Round 1. Those skillsets are just too good to pass up. If Washington is there at 35, Schmitz isn't there (which he isn't likely to be), and there are no good trade values, I wouldn't have much hesitation turning in that card.
I agree, wishful thinking. I think I typically see him rated like right at 35 overall (coincidence), but I would expect him to be picked by then.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.