![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
According to ESPN, he’s been hit more often in the last few years than any other QB
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
He’s 45-16 as a starter and rarely gets blown out
His best receiver was Brown On the Colts he makes this team an instant contender in the AFC |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I don't even know if IND is interested in Jackson, but if they are, it's all about that guaranteed money. I would guess, if it's a monster $250m-ish contract, that IND would be more in the range of guaranteeing half that. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I'm not familiar with the bold. What exactly is that (or what can I look up)? |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
So I guess I got the history wrong, and I should've said a Burleson-like clause. Still very interesting stuff. |
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dam8610 For This Useful Post: | ||
apballin (03-30-2023), ChaosTheory (03-30-2023) | ||
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
That indicates a lack of protection or holding the ball till the last second.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
OR, taking off under pressure and not getting his butt out of bounds or SLIDING to avoid contact, or just throwing the ball away
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Lamar does a great job of protecting himself most of his runs were designed towards the boundary so he could get out of bounds
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|