ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 03-27-2023, 09:28 PM
ChaosTheory's Avatar
ChaosTheory ChaosTheory is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 2,021
Thanks: 613
Thanked 2,533 Times in 1,166 Posts
Default

You have to laugh. Not at this guy in particular but in general, what's the point? A thousand-word article about an interview that basically tells us the Colts didn't trade up to #1 (an established fact). And what will they do now?... Literally any of the available options.

It's like trying to listen to that Steichen interview...

Q: "Are you trading up?"
A: "I'm not telling you."

Q: "Do you need to move up to get a QB?"
A: "I'm not telling you."

Q: "Which QB do you want?"
A: "I'm not telling you."

Q: "Are you drafting a QB at #4?"
A: "I'm not telling you."

Q: "Are you trading for Jackson?"
A: "I'm not telling you."


These corporate, canned interviews are worthless.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChaosTheory For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (03-28-2023), TheMugwump (03-31-2023)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.