ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #26  
Old 03-23-2023, 08:31 AM
CletusPyle CletusPyle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 4,451
Thanks: 7,241
Thanked 4,233 Times in 2,470 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
Ryan probably looked good at first. The consecutive games he played showed he no longer could recover in a week. When he sat for two weeks, his arm looked better in the first game back. Then came the next game, where it seemed like soreness was an issue.
And that is why I think we did not see much of him in the preseason, again, not sure how you throw millions at a guy with a tired arm, or maybe even an injured arm? But it is water under the bridge, Ballard obviously was able to avoid any blame in either the Wentz or the Ryan hires, that alone shows incredible skill at managing people! I acknowledge that the job involves much more than just drafting and trading for players, so I believe he and Steichen and whatever other voices they listen to are going to get it right this time.

I don't want to bash Ballard, I want to move on to this season, I realize there are a number of people on this forum that still believe Ballard is a genius, I hope they are right, I am just not one of them!
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.