ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-11-2017, 04:43 PM
nate505 nate505 is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 5,429
Thanks: 2,698
Thanked 3,375 Times in 1,946 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeveJones007 View Post
Just one more comment about the Mack non-challenge play. That was pretty soft from him at the end. He had a head of steam and there should've never been a doubt if he just lowers his shoulder. I like the skills, but power that in and protect the football.
I can't fault a guy at all for actually getting in the endzone. He probably thought he knew the ball was in. Just like everyone but the ref.

I can fault the dumb fuck worthless idiotic moron of a head coach who didn't wait to see what his peeps upstairs said and tried to hurry a play in. Like he was worried the Rams were going to challenge the call.

I mean, that's such a mind fuck on the stupidity scale that if someone told me he'd do this before the game my response would have been "I know Pags is an idiot, but even he can't be that completely and utterly stupid." But Pags never fails to disappoint in the stupidity category when it comes to coaching. He's like the David Blaine of dumbfuckery, trying to figure out how to top his latest trick of epic stupidity. Granted, his all time classic was the punt but honestly, this is on the same level of total incompetence.

Last edited by nate505; 09-11-2017 at 04:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nate505 For This Useful Post:
Hoopsdoc (09-11-2017), Maniac (09-12-2017), njcoltfan (09-12-2017), Puck (09-11-2017), Racehorse (09-11-2017), Spike (09-12-2017)
  #2  
Old 09-11-2017, 04:56 PM
ChoppedWood ChoppedWood is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,618
Thanks: 4,671
Thanked 3,114 Times in 1,719 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate505 View Post
I can't fault a guy at all for actually getting in the endzone. He probably thought he knew the ball was in. Just like everyone but the ref.

I can fault the dumb fuck worthless idiotic moron of a head coach who didn't wait to see what his peeps upstairs said and tried to hurry a play in. Like he was worried the Rams were going to challenge the call.

I mean, that's such a mind fuck on the stupidity scale that if someone told me he'd do this before the game my response would have been "I know Pags is an idiot, but even he can't be that completely and utterly stupid." But Pags never fails to disappoint in the stupidity category when it comes to coaching. He's like the David Blaine of dumbfuckery, trying to figure out how to top his latest trick of epic stupidity. Granted, his all time classic was the punt but honestly, this is on the same level of total incompetence.

Man it is so soo soooooo much worse. At least with the fake punt "thing"- there was solid intention- the goal being to surprise the other team by doing something crafty and gaining an advantage. What he did yesterday- he MADE SURE his own team did not get a TD! How he has a job at 4:52 PM today, I don't know- oh yes I do, because Jim is probably neck high in smack right now and doesn't even know who Cuck (yes on purpose) Pagano is!

They all need to go...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ChoppedWood For This Useful Post:
nate505 (09-11-2017)
  #3  
Old 09-11-2017, 06:56 PM
nate505 nate505 is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 5,429
Thanks: 2,698
Thanked 3,375 Times in 1,946 Posts
Default

On another note, how the fuck does TJ Green get 62 snaps at defense and Quincy Wilson get 17. Especially when the head coach was a former DB coach.
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nate505 For This Useful Post:
bertjones (09-11-2017), ChoppedWood (09-11-2017), DrSpaceman (09-11-2017), Maniac (09-12-2017), njcoltfan (09-12-2017), Puck (09-11-2017)
  #4  
Old 09-11-2017, 07:53 PM
FatDT's Avatar
FatDT FatDT is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,252
Thanks: 314
Thanked 1,099 Times in 497 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate505 View Post
On another note, how the fuck does TJ Green get 62 snaps at defense and Quincy Wilson get 17. Especially when the head coach was a former DB coach.
Remember Pagano "stood in the table" for Green. He really, really wants Green to succeed.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-11-2017, 07:57 PM
ChoppedWood ChoppedWood is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,618
Thanks: 4,671
Thanked 3,114 Times in 1,719 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatDT View Post
Remember Pagano "stood in the table" for Green. He really, really wants Green to succeed.
So do I, so do I. I realize he can't.



I don't get paid for anything to do with football, I'm also not a former defensive backs coach that pretends to be head coach in the NFL.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ChoppedWood For This Useful Post:
nate505 (09-11-2017)
  #6  
Old 09-11-2017, 08:30 PM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 8,535
Thanks: 2,237
Thanked 3,411 Times in 1,687 Posts
Default

For the record FUCK KAEPERNICK!!!!
__________________
Gonna win it all.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-11-2017, 10:32 PM
natagu23's Avatar
natagu23 natagu23 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 4,274
Thanks: 114
Thanked 141 Times in 72 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoppedWood View Post
So do I, so do I. I realize he can't.



I don't get paid for anything to do with football, I'm also not a former defensive backs coach that pretends to be head coach in the NFL.
I really don't have a problem with the amount of snaps Green is playing. It's a make or break year for him.

Put him out there and let him sink or swim.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-12-2017, 10:39 AM
DrSpaceman DrSpaceman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,349
Thanks: 212
Thanked 674 Times in 311 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by natagu23 View Post
I really don't have a problem with the amount of snaps Green is playing. It's a make or break year for him.

Put him out there and let him sink or swim.
He will sink. I don't need to see more of him to know that

Wilson is the CB of the future, not Green. Stop wasting time pretending otherwise, put Wilson out there
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DrSpaceman For This Useful Post:
njcoltfan (09-12-2017), omahacolt (09-12-2017), Puck (09-12-2017), Racehorse (09-12-2017)
  #9  
Old 09-11-2017, 09:56 PM
nate505 nate505 is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 5,429
Thanks: 2,698
Thanked 3,375 Times in 1,946 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatDT View Post
Remember Pagano "stood in the table" for Green. He really, really wants Green to succeed.
I'd be disgusted with that, but I really think I've reached maximum disgust with Pags at this point.

Until he does the next moronic thing I guess.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-11-2017, 07:37 PM
Spike's Avatar
Spike Spike is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 8,350
Thanks: 9,740
Thanked 5,664 Times in 3,090 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoppedWood View Post
Man it is so soo soooooo much worse. At least with the fake punt "thing"- there was solid intention- the goal being to surprise the other team by doing something crafty and gaining an advantage. What he did yesterday- he MADE SURE his own team did not get a TD! How he has a job at 4:52 PM today, I don't know- oh yes I do, because Jim is probably neck high in smack right now and doesn't even know who Cuck (yes on purpose) Pagano is!

They all need to go...
IMHO, it wasn't worst. The Colts weren’t lined up properly, the offense must have seven players on the line of scrimmage; the five inside guys are all ineligible, and the two bookends are eligible. The entire right side of the Colts’ formation lined up 2 yards off the line of scrimmage. There’s nothing else to say about that other than poor coaching. Plus, they had a guy involved who hadn't even practiced that shit. Pagano at his best or should I say worst .

Having said that, his stupidity on that lack of a challenge on the Mack TD is a close 2nd.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (09-11-2017)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.