ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #30  
Old 03-16-2023, 03:16 PM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,850
Thanks: 3,123
Thanked 3,113 Times in 1,428 Posts
Default

So we pay this guy for years, always injured, has one I injured year, Ballard ‘loves’ him and he walks for peanuts (in NFL language). We have no one to replace the guy. I’m trying not to feel like this is a rudderless ship but WTF? I wish I was the type that could say fuck it and root for another team. I’m stuck rooting for this shit. Damn
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
Brylok (03-16-2023), CletusPyle (03-22-2023)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.