![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have no idea what is going on here but it sure feels like they are trying to make some cap room. Corner backs are hard to find.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
What’s likely happening is the Colts are in rebuilding mode. Which is sad because they never seemed to have actually got to winning mode under Ballard.
|
| The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rm1369 For This Useful Post: | ||
Brylok (03-14-2023), ChoppedWood (03-15-2023), Dewey 5 (03-14-2023), IndyNorm (03-14-2023), njcoltfan (03-14-2023), omahacolt (03-18-2023), YDFL Commish (03-14-2023) | ||
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think you are correct about rebuilding. I also know that I don't want dipshit Ballard anywhere near the rebuild. Give him this year then bye.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Might as well shop Buckner while we're at it. He could bring a nice pick back.
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Dewey 5 For This Useful Post: | ||
Discflinger (03-14-2023) | ||
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Matt Ryan reportedly being released. He and Gilmore leaving frees up $27M in cap space.
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016 |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Brylok For This Useful Post: | ||
Spike (03-14-2023) | ||
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|