ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #25  
Old 02-21-2023, 10:34 PM
apballin apballin is offline
Doom -N- Gloom
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,551
Thanks: 2,870
Thanked 1,785 Times in 995 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm1369 View Post
Kadarius Toney returned punts for KC in the SB. In fairness the only reason I know that is because he had the longest punt return in SB history and it happened to be a pretty damn big play. Yeah if I had to pick a weakness I’d probably pick ST over O or D. But that doesn’t mean it can’t make or break your season.
Just because he leaves doesn’t automatically make special teams a weakness.

I’d argue that the blocked FG last year vs Baltimore broke last season and Bubba was the coach then so…..

I don’t want him to leave but he is from the patriots and a Belicheck guy so him leaving wouldn’t upset me either
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.