![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a** |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Racehorse For This Useful Post: | ||
AlwaysSunnyinIndy (02-20-2023) | ||
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
My bad, I thought we were using “hindsight” Last edited by rcubed; 02-20-2023 at 11:06 AM. |
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rcubed For This Useful Post: | ||
AlwaysSunnyinIndy (02-20-2023), CletusPyle (02-20-2023) | ||
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I know, I know. However, even if the Colts had conviction that Herbert was going to be great, it might have been difficult to move up from Pick 13 to select him. Another QB option out of that draft was Jalen Hurts. Perhaps the Colts should have used one of their two second round draft picks (Michael Pittman, Jr and Jonathan Taylor) on Hurts instead. Last edited by AlwaysSunnyinIndy; 02-20-2023 at 03:33 PM. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I don't like that game. It is like when the media does a "redraft" years later. It isn't reality, so why chase the what ifs?
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a** |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Racehorse For This Useful Post: | ||
Spike (02-21-2023) | ||
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|