ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #24  
Old 02-15-2023, 12:36 PM
CletusPyle CletusPyle is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 4,422
Thanks: 7,213
Thanked 4,209 Times in 2,453 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
Interesting. I think the only mock draft I've seen that goes against the grain is Mel Kiper's. He has Stroud going as QB1, Young as QB2, and Levis as QB3 but I heard him say he thinks Levis will be the best pro. But that's the only one I've seen like that.
https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2023/2/...ter-super-bowl

I saw this one, and the comments express the same doubts I have. I also saw one early on that had Houston taking Levis with their #2. At this point nobody knows, it’s all speculation. But none of these guys are such a sure thing that any team should trade up and give away a bunch of valuable picks for them!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CletusPyle For This Useful Post:
Oldcolt (02-15-2023)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.