ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #29  
Old 02-13-2023, 01:29 PM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,850
Thanks: 3,123
Thanked 3,113 Times in 1,428 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Session View Post
I’m not thrilled. I really wanted a guy that had some experience being a HC and understood what failure looked like. I’m not looking forward to watching ANOTHER rookie HC go through their growing pains.

I guess everyone needs to start somewhere.
Who? Retreads don't exactly set the world on fire. I wanted Morris because he is older with more experience. Any way we go it is a crap shoot to some degree. Lets just hope we get lucky
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
Mr. Session (02-13-2023)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.