ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 02-12-2023, 07:55 PM
AlwaysSunnyinIndy AlwaysSunnyinIndy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 2,618
Thanks: 783
Thanked 3,345 Times in 1,455 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
I assume if McDaniels was a dick during the interview process they wouldn’t have tried to hire him.

Anyway yeah, I think he was one of the favorable candidates.

Yeah, I agree.

Most people (not all) would try to put their best foot forward in an interview and try to smooth over any rough patches.


I think where Ballard went wrong with that hire was trusting his agent too much. Remember that Ballard's agent also represented McVisor. I would bet that Ballard asked his agent some questions to gather some intel about McVisor and was expecting candid feedback. Anyways the agent cut ties with McVisor after that stunt.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AlwaysSunnyinIndy For This Useful Post:
YDFL Commish (02-12-2023)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.