ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 02-12-2023, 07:28 PM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,561
Thanks: 1,478
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,185 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyNorm View Post
I have no qualms w/ the Reich hire or Bradley. My comments were solely towards the McDickface debacle. I'm not saying Ballard should have known he was going to bail on us, but Ballard should have been able to pick up what a total piece of shit McDickface is during the interviewing process. The fact that he didn't (or even worse that he did but decided to hire him anyway) should throw up a flag that Ballard isn't the best judge of character.

Anyway, I'm happy with Streichen. IMO it's a really good hire. Admittedly I'm a bit surprised he considered coming to the Colts after Sirianni got all butt hurt about Frank being fired, but glad he did.
I assume if McDaniels was a dick during the interview process they wouldn’t have tried to hire him.

Anyway yeah, I think he was one of the favorable candidates.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.