ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 02-10-2023, 01:10 PM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,570
Thanks: 1,480
Thanked 3,919 Times in 2,193 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
If you have a clear QB1 and your options are trade next year's 1 or let Houston get him, what do you do? I trade next year's 1.
Not when that pick could be a better QB next year. I would put Williams and Maye above both these guys. Then you have a host of other QBs with potential that could rise into the top five. I would stay put or deal around that 2024 1st. Even if you hit on your QB that pick could be worth a lot in trade material. And it’s no guarantee that is their QB 1. As I said each of these guys has positive and negative traits. Staying put, the very worst scenario here is they get a cornerstone defensive player.

Besides when was the last time three QBs went in the top three? I think it will be like 2020 draft ultimately.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.