ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 01-28-2023, 07:25 PM
ChaosTheory's Avatar
ChaosTheory ChaosTheory is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 2,021
Thanks: 613
Thanked 2,533 Times in 1,166 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitekrazy View Post
That goes for the NFL. I think it's going to change how the games are played.
I think we're already there. Or at least well into the process.

---

Just saw that Mel Kiper's mock draft. Not that you should value it too much (I typically don't). But it's kind of interesting because it's one of the only different takes I've seen from the top QB's.

With no trades, he has Houston taking C.J. Stroud at #2, Colts taking Bryce Young and #4, and Seahawks taking Will Levis at #5 even though he says he thinks Levis will be the best QB to come out.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.