ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-25-2023, 11:22 AM
Discflinger's Avatar
Discflinger Discflinger is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: In My Head
Posts: 827
Thanks: 419
Thanked 363 Times in 221 Posts
Default

I read a tweet stating that he has every intention of rescheduling but it will not be until after this weekend.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-25-2023, 12:31 PM
albany ed albany ed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 2,156
Thanks: 339
Thanked 1,652 Times in 788 Posts
Default

I've got no reason for feeling this way, but I hope he becomes our next coach.
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to albany ed For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (01-27-2023)
  #3  
Old 01-25-2023, 02:29 PM
ChaosTheory's Avatar
ChaosTheory ChaosTheory is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Posts: 2,021
Thanks: 613
Thanked 2,533 Times in 1,166 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by albany ed View Post
I've got no reason for feeling this way, but I hope he becomes our next coach.
You're not the only one. I see plenty of guys that seem eager to have Ryans be the HC. Why is that? What is making him stand out to a lot of fans?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-25-2023, 05:12 PM
rcubed's Avatar
rcubed rcubed is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,138
Thanks: 937
Thanked 1,481 Times in 815 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
You're not the only one. I see plenty of guys that seem eager to have Ryans be the HC. Why is that? What is making him stand out to a lot of fans?
young, energetic, has coached up a good defense. other than that I would guess most people dont know much more about him.

oh, and he isnt saturday.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rcubed For This Useful Post:
IndyNorm (01-25-2023)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.