ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 01-10-2023, 10:47 AM
Coltsalr's Avatar
Coltsalr Coltsalr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 4,876
Thanks: 653
Thanked 697 Times in 353 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
I like Bryce Young, but if he's 6'0" then Andrew Luck was 7'0". I watched Young's bowl game, saw him next to a WR who was listed on Alabama's athletics website as 6'0", and Young was noticeably shorter. If he measures well at the combine, I'd have him basically even with Stroud, but I need to see that he's not 5'7" 180 first.
If he could have a Russell Wilson like career, I’d certainly take it.

Stroud’s lack of ability to be mobile/stand under pressure/deal with less than ideal weapons scares me.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.