ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-09-2023, 07:32 PM
Hoopsdoc Hoopsdoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,488
Thanks: 899
Thanked 3,206 Times in 1,541 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Session View Post
My timeline is essentially identical but I’m your junior by 8 or 9 years.

I will say that 11 wasn’t this depressing because I felt like towards the end of that season, the team did establish some flow. They ended better than they started, and I still remember Wayne’s game winner vs Houston and Brown’s 80 yarder vs Tennessee. It was a lame year but it finished better than it started.

This year is the first year I ever remember just wanting it to end. I didn’t want an L to end it, and I was rooting for Saturday, but thank the universe, god, Christ, whatever - I’m thankful it’s over.
Good point. That team finished stronger than it started.

Plus, Andrew Luck was waiting in the wings and the Colts were in the enviable position of choosing between two generational talents at quarterback once they secured the first overall pick.

This season started out awful in Houston and has just gone downhill since then.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hoopsdoc For This Useful Post:
apballin (01-09-2023), Mr. Session (01-10-2023), Racehorse (01-09-2023)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.