![]() |
|
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Moss is a tough MOFO.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid. |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post: | ||
CletusPyle (01-08-2023) | ||
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sam is probably not our QB of the future, but what a difference a mobile guy can make.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid. |
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Good to see Pittman with the TD.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
It would have been nice to see Ehlinger play the rest of the season.
I don't think he's the answer at all, and I know he sucked it up against the Pats, but man, he had to be better than the other two fossils. |
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nate505 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Matt Ryan must feel like an absolute ding-dong just standing there on the sideline
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016 |
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brylok For This Useful Post: | ||
CletusPyle (01-08-2023), Spike (01-08-2023) | ||
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
That's what I was thinking....how embarrassing, but I would imagine the millions of dollars makes it a little easier!
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to CletusPyle For This Useful Post: | ||
Brylok (01-08-2023) | ||
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
So can we step off the ehlinger fan wagon?
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
I mean, when the other choices are Ryan and and Foles, no. Though in Foles' defense, it sounds like he was almost always leading the scout team in practice.
If there is some other competent choice out there, yes. |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
I didn't know there was one?
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|