ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #21  
Old 12-17-2022, 07:30 PM
YDFL Commish YDFL Commish is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Mt. Pleasant Wisconsin
Posts: 4,555
Thanks: 3,312
Thanked 3,511 Times in 1,870 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
Reich was never the problem.

There were those of us who said that all along.

The problem is a fatally flawed offensive line and a meddling owner. With a washed up quarterback as a secondary problem.

Reich should still be the coach. I know for a fact he’d be better than Jeff Saturday.
Here is where I disagree. Irsay has said that a previous coach, either Dowhower or Infante, would always just bury their heads in the playbook, play call sheet or the film room, thinking that they had all the answers.

I believe that Reich was similar, with his I'm the smartest guy in the room aura and Irsay recognized it and said fuck no, I' not going down this road again.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.