ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Everything Else > General Topics

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 02-13-2017, 09:04 PM
Indystu2 Indystu2 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Central Arkansas
Posts: 764
Thanks: 780
Thanked 235 Times in 149 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 View Post
What would you hold as a legitimate news source? I have a feeling the answer might be pretty terrifying.
I have a variety of websites that I visit. I read all of the spin and opinion and generally find that the truth is in small bits from each source. I use those bits to form what I think to be the truth until proven otherwise. Comparing the specific sites out there is pointless, they all have an agenda. I try to unplug the matrix cable from the back of my head as much as I can. It is amusing that 8 years ago nearly half of the country was asking how could anyone vote THAT guy and today half of the country is asking that same question! One side goes to ballet box to voice their displeasure and one side likes to riot in the streets to voice theirs.

Flame on guys!
__________________
Go Colts!

Stu
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Indystu2 For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (02-14-2017), Spike (02-14-2017)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.