ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-21-2022, 03:50 PM
BCN#1 BCN#1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: In the separatist part of the Spanish Kingdom
Posts: 361
Thanks: 1,142
Thanked 318 Times in 169 Posts
Default

Count me in the camp that thinks Sam has a future here with enough exposure and play time - only way to learn!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BCN#1 For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (11-21-2022)
  #2  
Old 11-21-2022, 06:47 PM
albany ed albany ed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 2,157
Thanks: 339
Thanked 1,653 Times in 788 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCN#1 View Post
Count me in the camp that thinks Sam has a future here with enough exposure and play time - only way to learn!
I'm still a doubter about Sam, but I'm OK with playing him to find out. But, I am also curious about Foles.
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to albany ed For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (11-22-2022)
  #3  
Old 11-21-2022, 08:41 PM
JAFF JAFF is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Indiana
Posts: 5,056
Thanks: 2,384
Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,415 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by albany ed View Post
I'm still a doubter about Sam, but I'm OK with playing him to find out. But, I am also curious about Foles.
Foles is the same guy he has always been. Streaky.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.