ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 11-07-2022, 10:25 AM
AustinCollie17 AustinCollie17 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 608
Thanks: 25
Thanked 623 Times in 247 Posts
Default

I'm in agreement. OL needs to go, way overpaid for nothing. I don't understand how even Q is playing bad. Still not ready to give up on him, but rest of the line needs rebuilt. I think Reich needs to go, his playcalling is just consistently bad, then Ballard refuses to be aggressive and fix the holes in our team. He is good at drafting, but only goes for bargain bin short term fixes and it is finally catching up to him. I'm ready to see big changes, and hopefully get our franchise QB in the draft. I like Ehlinger, but if you can get a Bryce Young or CJ Stroud, I'd rather go for that.
__________________
2021 Eliminator Champion | 2024 Eliminator Co-Champion
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.