ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 11-01-2022, 08:11 AM
ChoppedWood ChoppedWood is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,618
Thanks: 4,670
Thanked 3,114 Times in 1,719 Posts
Default

I am looking forward to Frank's quick session media hit coming out of halftime:

"yeah, the score of 27-0 at half, I know it seems like a pattern but that's only 11 straight where we have trailed at half, so that's not really what is considered a pattern in the field of mathematics, that's still within the range of random so we're not doing too bad there really when you look at it. I think the move to put Pryor out at slot WR is really proving to be the right move, he looks good out there, we think he is really going grow into that fast shifty guy off the line that gets separation, we're looking for a lot of YAC out of him this half. This half I think we just need to increase the focus a little bit, I think the wishbone with Buck in the pistol is really going to pay big dividends as this game moves into the 4th quarter."

FIRE FRANK REICH!
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.