ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 10-30-2022, 09:16 PM
Hoopsdoc Hoopsdoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,495
Thanks: 901
Thanked 3,213 Times in 1,546 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Damn you all all are way to harsh....

Had a new QB that moved the ball fairly well and minus the 2 terrible TO's the Colts win going away.

There was nothing wrong with the play calling. He had basically a rookie QB and dumbed down the plays And played his rollout to adjust for the bad Oline play. Wasn't Frank's fault in any way IMO

The offense moved the ball and besides the fumbles was working

I am not keen to the trickery plays but they didnt kill us

I didnt expect to win Figured Sam would take a few games before D's figured him out though

I am still not sold on Sam. But I liked what I saw for the most part
Belichick will give him all he can handle. Be interesting to see how he does.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.