ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 10-30-2022, 05:12 PM
TheMugwump's Avatar
TheMugwump TheMugwump is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 2,389
Thanks: 2,022
Thanked 2,199 Times in 1,224 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
While I am not convinced nor anointing same as a HOF candidate. I think this is the offense Frank has always wanted to run. And he has the guy to do it.

If any of you CFB gurus could suggest or point out a kid in the draft with these traits can you point them out?

Yea I still think we take a QB with our 1st.

Don't get me wrong......I am rooting for Sam
If you don't mind waiting until the 2024 draft, the USC quarterback Caleb Williams is all that and more.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMugwump For This Useful Post:
Puck (10-30-2022)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.