ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 10-29-2022, 11:01 PM
Brylok's Avatar
Brylok Brylok is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 8,427
Thanks: 2,723
Thanked 3,807 Times in 2,270 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDcolt View Post
Not saying Sam is going to be the answer, but it sure wasnt Ryan, and they're making the change to see if he can do it. I am personally pumped.
Same. I'm tired of the retreads, and Ryan isn't it. I haven't even seen Foles (who also isn't it). Sam at least gives me hope for the future. I've been anxious all day. First time in a while. Complete unknown.
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Brylok For This Useful Post:
Spike (10-30-2022)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.