ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 09-06-2017, 09:40 PM
ChoppedWood ChoppedWood is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,618
Thanks: 4,669
Thanked 3,114 Times in 1,719 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
Has Luck been on the record about anything lately? I think he is as hush hush as the rest of the team on this situation.
I think that's the underlying theme of the statement- I guess it's tongue in cheek that maybe just maybe, he's sort of done doing this shit. While certainly cheesy the metaphor of the lambo with no garage does seem to hold sway.

If you are this once in a generation talent and you've watched the madness of this front office situation- starting with an owner that let's be real- is out of his head and needs to be sent to pasture, and each week having to learn the names of the 5 guys protecting you (I think I heard that we had 10 different starting combinations last year and i am not mistaken of Lucks starts something like 63% of them have been a different OL combo) and then seeing your coach pull lunatic moves like NE while constantly spewing absolute cliched horse shit drabble over and over... yeah I'm not sure how invested I would be either! He has like what $170 million reasons to kinda be a little disinterested...
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.