ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #29  
Old 10-26-2022, 08:50 AM
ChoppedWood ChoppedWood is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,618
Thanks: 4,671
Thanked 3,114 Times in 1,719 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by albany ed View Post
Is that what you would do if you were Frank?
I would like to think that if I:
- Wasn't very good at what I did, and I knew it
- I was routinely scorned by essentially everyone for my ineptness at what I am paid for

Well I would like to think I would have the stones to step forward and vacate. That said, I would also assume he has a contract clause that says he gets a shit load of money if he is fired and none if just quits, so there's probably that motivation to just ride it till the wheels fall off unfortunately. Which absolutely sucks for the franchise and for us.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.