ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 10-26-2022, 07:09 AM
albany ed albany ed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 2,154
Thanks: 339
Thanked 1,651 Times in 787 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
I HOPE we are all excited on Monday
That would be nice. I remember Ehlinger at Texas and I thought highly of him. It's a different game in college and the WRs are usually wide open, unlike the NFL. Let's hope the OL can keep him healthy, that's my biggest fear.
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to albany ed For This Useful Post:
JAFF (10-26-2022), Racehorse (10-26-2022)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.